Re: EOL's (Bump!)

Frank,

I assume he's reading the mail.  I know he won't reply because he was
shown to be wrong.  I would do the same, only I would have apologized
as that's my nature.  My father always told me that powerful men know
enough to apologize when they are wrong.  My father was a powerful man
who rarely used his power.  My uncles, on the other hand, used their
power to the extreme.

Let me put it this way, where my father was as honest as the day is
long, there are others in the Colombo family who may not be.

When one of my Uncles tried to recruit me (he tried once when I was 24
[1974] and then when I was 39 [1989]), my father told me that he would
kick me in the behind if I accepted and relocated to Calif.  That was
the first effort.  My father had already passed on by 1989, the second
attempt, and his message remained with me, so the answer to my Uncle
was No.

I ask you, am I not my father's son?  (The old man did his best to get
through to me and a few things he taught me made it through the clutter
of life :-).

Al

---
www.alcolombo.info