Re: DSC 5020? 5200 power supply needed?

The catch is the battery has to be kept in good shape.  I f you let the
battery get marginal and the alarm sounds you run a chance of burning up the
aux power on the control.  DSC does not like to run at its limits.  We have
burned up several because of this. :(

I would use the seperate AUX power supply.  Or better yet dont use DSC
controls.

James