Re: Note

 "Norm Mugford" <1alarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:I2IKf.1013$u%.70@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> It must have been the bumper sticker on your truck......
>
> "Cats taste like Chicken......"
>
> No wonder you did get the bid.....
>
> Norm Mugford

Freakin' cats. This morning I'm on my way out the door to do a resi install.
The lady calls to let me know where the key is, and oh by the way, be
careful not to let my 3 cats get out. Hmmm...that will be a challenge,
seeing how I will have the doors/windows open while crawling the attic for
the wires. She had to come home from work to catch the little darlings and
put them in a bathroom. I tried to help, and one of 'em about took my hand
off. Now I'm nervous as a cat myself, that one of 'em might escape.
Jeez, the job's hard enough without having to worry about this crap.

Freakin' cats. I need a vacation.
js

cats are evil