Re: Economical DVR suggestions?

Genie do a 4 channel DVR around the =A3400 mark.  I can't remember the
model of it, and its not on their website.  I remember thinking it was
excellent value for money as it included ethernet and other features
you wouldn't come to expect at that price.  I have sold a few of these
in the past and had very good feedback from installers.  May be worth a
call to Genie??