Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

> I guess Paradox is big up there north
> of the ditch. No one seems to use it around here, although a least one parts
> house here says they sell it (or would
> sell it)...

I sell Paradox every day.  I've also used some of their detectors (mainly the DG75) myself.  They work reliably and they're
relatively inexpensive.  For more difficult locations (for example, multiple pets) I like the Visonic K-980D.  I have not used their
controls though the Magellan series has become quite popular in some areas of the US.  One of my clients in Rhode Island has bought
several of them.  He installed one in his own house and is not selling them to his own customers.  He's just getting his feet wet in
the trade.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass