Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

>tell clients that Paradox is junk

I guess Paradox is big up there north of the ditch. No one seems to use it
around here, although a least one parts house here says they sell it (or
would sell it). Since it doesn't have CP-01 sticker (according to my limited
information) it doesn't look like I'll ever find out for myself one way or
the other.