Re: DSC PC3000 Lockout

Robert L Bass wrote:

> That's not the point, Roland.  Olson has been lying for years, claiming he does all sorts of installations.  He's not even an
> installer.  There are three major distributors in Burnaby.  Olson says he's been installing there for years yet none of them

You're losing it, Robbie.  Can't even finish your sentences.  Let me
explain (once again) for your benefit (since you're quite obviously an
idiot).  Not a single person here knows me as "Olson".  The explanation
for this is really quite simple.  You figure everyone that posts here
with a "username" is using the one he's known by in the industry??  Have
I got news for you.

> He also told us he snap-rolled a brand new 737 (something which is physically impossible)

Nope.  I never said that.  I've never snap rolled anything other than a
Citabria, a C-150 Aerobat, and a Pitts Special.

> after borrowing it from Boeing (something
> Boeing has never done)

Never said that either.  Geeze you're a LIAR, aintcha?

> to test his theory about how another airplane crashed.  In that ridiculous story, Olson originally claimed
> that the plan was to deploy reverse thrusters at altitude.  He backed off on that one when I informed hiom there's an interlock
> which prevents the thrusters from engaging unless there's weight on the mains (ie, the plane is on the ground).

Nope.  Never did that either.  And you can override the reversers *in
flight*.  What I said was that we couldn't deploy them in flight because
of the risk of structural damage.  We elected to "simulate" the reverser
depolying by applying a generous amount of left rudder instead.

> Olson has repeatedly lied about me,

Where have I ever "lied about you"?  Show me just one post to back your
claim.

> about my business,

Proof, Bass, Proof!

> about phone conversations he says we had, etc.

I've only ever had *one* telephone conversation with you.

> He has also spent *most* of
> his online substitute for a life attacking me in this and other newsgroups.  I feel it is my responsibility to make certain others
> here aren't taken in by his bullfrank.

Really?  The foremost LIAR in Usenet accuses someone else of being a
liar.  Prove it, Bass.  Put up or shut up.