Re: DSC PC3000 Lockout

> So if you walk into the parts house in
> your respective city and if you don't get a grunt and a grumble from someone
> behind the counter to acknowledging your presence then you some how
> don't rate?

That's not the point, Roland.  Olson has been lying for years, claiming he does all sorts of installations.  He's not even an
installer.  There are three major distributors in Burnaby.  Olson says he's been installing there for years yet none of them

He also told us he snap-rolled a brand new 737 (something which is physically impossible) after borrowing it from Boeing (something
Boeing has never done) to test his theory about how another airplane crashed.  In that ridiculous story, Olson originally claimed
that the plan was to deploy reverse thrusters at altitude.  He backed off on that one when I informed hiom there's an interlock
which prevents the thrusters from engaging unless there's weight on the mains (ie, the plane is on the ground).

Olson has repeatedly lied about me, about my business, about phone conversations he says we had, etc.  He has also spent *most* of
his online substitute for a life attacking me in this and other newsgroups.  I feel it is my responsibility to make certain others
here aren't taken in by his bullfrank.