Re: In search of the ultimate work shoe.

> HA!...that's all I ever wear...but no support when standing on a ladder
> for
> 3 hours trimming a panel.

The Brahamas work pretty good standing on a ladder.  Nice heavy sole.  After
my wreck that was one of the things that was really bad.  Standing on the
rung of a ladder.  Extension ladders with the narrow step were worse, and
the cheap round rung ladders were totally impossible.  In order to climb a
round bar catwalk ladder I had to doa  three point climb supporting myself
with my arms while moving my good leg.  The discomfort was unbearable.  With
the boot I mentioned I could handle it even while my foot was still healing
internally.

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from.

The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner
849 S Ave C
Yuma, Az 85364