Re: CP-01

"tourman" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1165079512.277205.253840@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I wonder though if the new standard allows you the flexibility to
> choose which options you want on and which ones you want off. I don't
> like dialer delay, but use all the other false alarm prevention
> features myself
>
> I guess I better read Grahams link more thoroughly....

Nope, for instance previous panels would let you remove dialer delay but the
new ones make it mandatory or minimum very difficult to implement, in the
case of Honeywell/Ademco the changes are

Exit delay is now minimum 45 seconds
Entry delay is now minimum 30 seconds
Audible Exit delay keypad sounds cannot be disabled
Burg dial delay now has a 2nd entry to add zones without dial delay to Zone
List 6
Exit error reporting cannot be disabled
Cancel reporting is enabled by default

I think cancel reporting can be disabled

Recent closing reporting added and enabled, you CAN remove dialing delay
however it's a pain.