Re: Safewatch Pro 2000

I've actually been wondering about two things:

1.  If (as Bass has stated) a large number of the DIY crowd "lurk" here (as
I did for many months before actually posting), how many actually wind up
shopping at his store?

2.  I do agree in that what Mike (Group-Moderator) does is often
"counter-productive" (as you put it), but why does he engage in the same
sales tactics here (contrary to the FAQ) as Bass does?  I see Jim Rojas
posts here often, and I have yet to see him post anything that contravenes
the FAQ.