Re: Remote car start via phone?

bigbilltolbert wrote:
> I'm talking winter in Pittsburgh.  It gets into the 20's in the winter
> and it takes about 5 minutes for the car to warm up.  The garage at the
> airport that I park in is over 500 feet from the terminal.  When I
> land, I could call the number and since it takes about 5 minutes to
> walk through the terminal to my car, it woudl be nice and toasty.

We lived in Edmonton for a few years (we're talkin' -40 degrees on more
than a few occasions).  That's so cold that you might only have one shot
to get the beast started (and if you forgot to plug in the block heater,
you're "SOL").  If all you have to put up with is 3 - 4 minutes of minor
discomfort, then live with it.  You pussies down south don't know cold.  :-)