Re: Remote car start via phone?

I'm talking winter in Pittsburgh.  It gets into the 20's in the winter
and it takes about 5 minutes for the car to warm up.  The garage at the
airport that I park in is over 500 feet from the terminal.  When I
land, I could call the number and since it takes about 5 minutes to
walk through the terminal to my car, it woudl be nice and toasty.