Re: ESP "Infinite" Wireless Security Alarm

"Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> John wrote:
>> I have to admit to being very much a novice and a newbie when it comes to
>> security alarms <
>
> Then why are you taking chances with your family's safety?
> Hire a professional to install a proper system. If you want to play
> Handy Dan do it with something other than a life safety device.

Point taken, but it's hardly a life safety device. We already have
hard-wired, mains-operated, battery-backup, interlinked smoke alarms in the
house and have had for a number of years. This is just a burglar alarm that
will activate an external siren if anyone breaks in.

I know that the "Infinite" system is capable of a lot more but here in the
UK and in the area that we live, we won't be bothering with Central Station
monitoring or anything like that. It's purely a deterrent - hopefully any
burglars won't want the hassle of breaking in here with an alarm and move on
to somewhere where there isn't an alarm.

John.