Re: Dear Non Paying Customer,

"mikey" <loismustdie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:44e76bd3$0$25010$88260bb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> what are you on about? I can dial in to any monitored system of mine to
> deal
> with deadbeats, where's the rocket science here? you sound like a trained
> monkey.

There are a number of reasons why I might not be able to dial into a system.

Takeovers where we jsut swung the lines for one.

I have also discovered that some Napco systems seem to report just fine over
a line with DSL, but you can't call in to deprogram them if it doesn't have
an Excelsus filter on it.

Its not something I normally have to deal with, but it does come up.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River