Re: Dear Non Paying Customer,

Called a deadbeat, that after getting his past due notice he phones our
office and leaves a message on our voice mail that : "He is our most
dissatisfied customer and wants a call back from the manager so he can
cancel!"

I called him and explained that all he had to do was send in his notice of
cancellation and as per his contract and at the end of 90 days he would be
no longer a customer, although sir you must have paid you bill to be
considered our most dissatisfied customer first.

After three days of no fax or email, I called him back and explained that I
had $50. riding on his cancellation letter.

When he ask what I meant.  I explained that we have a pool here in the
office that the biggest looser of a customer dealt with wins the $50 bucks.
And with your attitude of being mad at us for you always paying your bill
late....well sir I can win the $50.

Fax arrived in less than 5 minutes....:-)