Dear Non Paying Customer,

Dear XXXXXXXXXX,

 This is to acknowledge receipt of your scrawled note across your PAST DUE
statement.  We gladly terminate your service effective immediately.  We do
however need to point out a couple things.

 1. Your service was already past due when you chose to cancel your service.
This means we have already handled signals and provided service for which
you have not paid.
 2. Your system is still sending signals to our central station.  These are
signals we are being forced to handle for which you are refusing to pay for
service.

 These items need to be remedied.  We will gladly stop by during normal
business hours to de-program your system from reporting to our central
station.  We are willing to do this as a courtesy.  It will reduce our
expense for a non-paying customer, and allow you to easily transition to
some other alarm company at the least expense.  We can also do this after
hours or on a weekend if available, but we will only do so if you are
willing to pay the full rate for an overtime after hours visit (cash only).
Please give 72 hrs prior notice if you would like us to take care of this
for you.

 As to the item of you deciding to cancel service AFTER your account was
past due, we will gladly write you off as a bad debt if you will take
immediate action to facilitate proper termination of service to include
having your alarm panel programmed to stop sending signals to our central
station.

 If we are still receiving alarm signals from your alarm panel by the time
we process our next billing cycle in September we will have no choice, but
to take further action against you including collections of past due
balances.

Sincerely,
Owner