Re: Choices for Temperature and Water alarms -- PLEASE COMMENT

Welp here's how I did a Wine Temp Sensor with an XR200.

Zone Name - Wine Temp
Type - Aux1
Partition - 1
Area - Perimeter

DO Message - Alarm
DO Output - 0
DO Output Action - None
DS Message - Trouble
DS Output - None
DS Output Action - Steady
AO Message - Alarm
AO Output - 0
AO Output Action - Steady
AS Message - Trouble
AS Output - 0
AS Output Action - Steady

The output stuff is meaningless, their for controlling relays.

Supervisory may work for you too, but it won't clear until the room/refrig
goes back to normal temp...which may be annoying.

I've done these several different ways...mostly by experimenting :-)