Re: Choices for Temperature and Water alarms -- PLEASE COMMENT

"Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> A homeowner with RemoteLink...I'm impressed.
>
> DMP is really easy either way.
> If you need help lemme know.
>
> R.

OK, after a couple of months delay, I am now ready to install both
temperature and water sensors to my DMP200 alarm system.

I intend to program it using RemoteLink but am a bit unsure exactly
what values to choose since I don't have any examples of environmental
sensors (I only have fire/smoke and burgular type zones).

Can someone review my choices and let me know what I am doing right or
wrong? (thanks)

Note the fields are based upon the field names in the RemoteLink
application.

Zone Number: <new number>
Zone Name: <name for zone>
Type: Auxiliary2? Supervisory? (which is more appropriate?)
        (Choices are: blank, night, day, exit, fire, panic, emergency,
         supervisory, auxiliary1, fire verify, arming)

        Note: According to the manual definition, "Supervisory" seems
        like the best match, but someone earlier on the thread
        mentioned "Aux." If I do use "Aux", then I'm thinking that
        Aux2 may be better than Aux1 since you can set the "Zone
        Retard Delay Time" to avoid momentary transients setting it
        off.

Partition: 1
Area: -
     (Choices are: Bedrooms, Interior, Perimeter, -)

If using "Supervisory", my programming GUESSES are as follows:
  DO Message: Grayed-out
  Fire Bell Output: 0
  DO Output Action: Grayed-out
  DO Message: Grayed-out
  DS Output: Grayed-out
  DO Output Action: Grayed-out
  AO Message: Trouble
  AO Output Action: Steady
  AS Message: Alarm
  AS Output: 0
  AS Output Action: Steady

If using "Auxiliary", my programming GUESSES are as follows:
  DO Message: None
  DO Output: 0
  DO Output Action: None
  DO Message: None
  DS Output: 0
  DO Output Action: None
  AO Message: Trouble
  AO Output Action: Steady
  AS Message: Alarm
  AS Output: 0
  AS Output Action: Steady

Prewarn Keypads: Grayed-out
Entry Delay Number: Grayed-out

Swinger Bypass: no-check
Retard: no-check
Fast Response: no-check
Cross Zone: no-check
Priority ZOne: no-check

Wireless: no-check

Any comments and help on the above are more than welcome...