Re: Napco Firmware / EPROM chip

Everywhere Man wrote:
> As if your mailbox is the final destination for invitations to join the
> Spring Chicken Club.
> I'm the only one here who doesn't qualify for Meals on Wheels.

Even if you did, you'd starve first.

Meal on Wheels deliveries in your area have to travel with a National
Gurard escort. Besides, you don't like pork bellies and turnip greens.
You're the breakfast cereal guy, aren't you?

Ya know .....I figured out why you don't have any family photographs.
Every time someone says "Cheese" you all line up in back of each other,
for free food.

By the way, in case you were going to send me another E-mail, you can't
use food stamps for postage and putting a big E on the envelope,
doesn't make it Email. God man .... get a job will ya?  At least invest
in a better pair of dark glasses shine up the wheel chair and put some
pencils in the tin cup.