Re: Napco Firmware / EPROM chip

Bob Worthy wrote:
> "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > > Your loss of memory made you forget how to spell it too!  :o]
> > > >

> > Heh heh heh!!!!!!
> >
> > My wife, being a nurse,
>
> Boy, that's handy. Most have to pay for a live in nurse...but then again, I
> am sure you're paying plenty!

Yeah. Took me awhile but I finally figured out why her father was so
happy when I asked to marry her. When he said yes so enthusiastically,
I just thought he liked me a lot. I figured out much later that if he
liked me ..... he would have said no.

But, 47 years later ..... I guess it's been pretty good .....