Re: Napco Firmware / EPROM chip

Bob Worthy wrote:

> > Yeah. Took me awhile but I finally figured out why her father was so
> > happy when I asked to marry her. When he said yes so enthusiastically,
> > I just thought he liked me a lot.
>
> Did he know that you had a boat?

I didn't have a boat then .......so I think it had something to do with
him seeing a way of getting rid of the half of his expenses. Maybe he
was thinking that now HE could afford a boat.

> I figured out much later that if he
> > liked me ..... he would have said no.
> >
> > But, 47 years later ..... I guess it's been pretty good .....
>
> Geeezz!! No wonder they call you gramps!! Congradulations to you and
> yours.....that's wonderful.

Hmmmm I guess it's all according to one's point of view.

When we were first married, we had sex all over the house. When the
kids got older we had to confine it to the bedroom. Now .....after all
these years we just have hallway sex. When we pass in the hall way, I
say, fuck you. She says, fuck you too.
and we just keep walking.

(just kidding. it's just the punch line from an old joke :-)
We're good.