Re: I printed my DLS log file. Help.

Doug,

You are correct.  The printout was for zone 1.  However, since last night
I've just been trying different zones so I removed teh ESN from zone 1,
disabled it, opened zone , registered the ESN on zone 5, opened zone 5 and
then went to 904 then entered 05.  Nothing on the keypad except 5 shows, not
blinking and the ready and armed lights stay on.  I take the contact, about
five feet from the keypad, move it together, apart, etc, etc and nothing.