Re: I printed my DLS log file. Help.

Larry Lipide wrote:
> I hear but I will try and give the company one more try tomorrow.  It has to
> be bad equipment because I went through the process step by step.

I doubt it's "bad equipment".  Your level of frustration will no doubt
increase a bit when you find out that most online vendors won't accept
returns on equipment that's obviously been installed and powered up.
The best you'll probably get is a "warranty replacement" and most
manufacturers are starting to limit even that on equipment that's sold
to Do-It-Yourselfers.  Call a local Dealer.

> I mean, I
> also can now look at everything useing DLS.  If you default the entire
> system out of the box, then log in, change all default zones 1-6 to
> wireless, enroll the contact with the ESN under zone 5 and then go to 904 to
> test the contact it should work.  I mean it using the default settings with
> literally one change to the definition and the addition of an ESN.

You have to do more than that.  To start with, you've never mentioned
having "enrolled" the receiver or the keypads.