Re: The Fire Alarm Experts strike again?

"Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> We lost a bid for a commercial deal (Subway Deli/Carvel) to ADT but the
> reason why had me laughing.
> The owner chose ADT because I refused to match their offer of
> installing a Vista20 panel, 2 doors, 1 motion, 1 glassbreak, and a HEAT
> detector. I offered any other device not related to fire but no dice.
> The owner was deadset on getting a "FIRE alarm system" thrown in, and
> since ADT was the only one willing to do it they were choosing ADT.
> This is in NYC mind you.

Yeah, I get that sometimes. 3500 sq. ft. two-story house, and <Insert your
favorite national here> is tossing in a smoke detector. One. Uno. Great.

What does NYC have to do with it? Try getting a fire alarm system approved
in Carlsbad. Then talk to me about your pussy NYC regs. Hah.
js