Re: The Fire Alarm Experts strike again?

We lost a bid for a commercial deal (Subway Deli/Carvel) to ADT but the
reason why had me laughing.
The owner chose ADT because I refused to match their offer of
installing a Vista20 panel, 2 doors, 1 motion, 1 glassbreak, and a HEAT
detector. I offered any other device not related to fire but no dice.
The owner was deadset on getting a "FIRE alarm system" thrown in, and
since ADT was the only one willing to do it they were choosing ADT.
This is in NYC mind you.