Re: What about PGM1 & PGM2

Thats the funny part, it started going downhill shortly after I moved in.
Its just my luck I suppose, I move into a nice neighbourhood and then it
goes to hell, the bastards even stole the hubcaps off the AMC Gremlin I had
stored in the front yard, they probably would've stolen the whole damn thing
if it wasn't 6 inches off the ground on concrete blocks and old milk crates.

Doug