FS:FT: Star Comm External INDUSTRIAL MODEM 1442E-003-2

I have a new in box, 1442E-003-2 modem Stand alone, for 2-wire dial and
2-wire leased circuits. Power: 9vac or 9-14vdc. Brand new in box.

        a.. AT COMMAND SET
        b.. V.42/MNP 2-4 ERROR CORRECTION
        c.. MNP 10 EXTENDED SERVICES
        d.. V.42bis/MNP5 DATA COMPRESSION
        e.. GROUP 3 (CLASS I & 2) FAX
        f.. RS-232-C (V.24) TERMINAL INTERFACE
     a.. ASYNC & SYNC DTE SUPPORT
        b.. 2-WIRE LEASED LINE OPERATION
        c.. 4-WIRE LEASED LINE OPERATION
        d.. 2 OR 4-WIRE SHORT HAUL OPERATION
        e.. AC OR DC POWERED
        f.. NETWORK MANAGEMENT

A commitment to constant improvement keeps StarComm communications products
ahead of the industry in quality and performance. Our 33.6Kbps and 14.4Kbps
models incorporate the latest advancements in modem design to deliver more
performance, more features and higher reliability.

StarComm 33.6Kbps models provide a complete implementation of the ITU-T V.34
standard for 33.6Kbps operation and our 14.4Kbps models comply with the,
ITU-T V.32bis standard for 14.4Kbps operation. In addition, all models offer
complete compatibility With older standards such as V.32 and V.22bis.

StarComm high-speed modems offer the features required for compatibility
with a wide range of industry standard systems and software.

Product manual link:

http://www.arcelect.com/Star-Comm-V32bis_and_V34_manual_12-01-00.PDF

Asking $40 plus shipping or trades for CCTV equipment