Re: Ademco Zone Type for Drain Pan

I do suck the crap out June July August...in fact this happened not 2 weeks
after I had cleaned it. The slime grows rather quickly out here I guess. Not
only do I vacuum it out, I blow out the drain lines with a hose...what can I
tell ya? Sometimes prevention doesn't work? Dunno, but I'm gonna do both
prevention and detection.