Re: Ademco Zone Type for Drain Pan

GReat idea...mine just overflowed last week..what a pita. I'm gonna do the
same thing, they (air cond industry) makes a float valve that also will shut
the ac unit down - I think it fits in the overflow pipe (I haven't found the
device yet though, but my ac repair guy wanted 150 bucks for just the
part...I must be in the wrong business!)