Re: Window Bugs

Thanks all for the responses, I will trash them and look for another
alternative. The city I live in requires us to have a permit before the
monitoring company can call the police for dispatch to an alarm. Three
falses, and your permit is suspended and a hefty renewal fee is applied, so
you experts say their trash, there gone! So, any good suggestions? Each
window that can be accessed from the ground, roof, or balcony has a wire to
it. Each room has its own wiring and terminates at the panel. I need to
cover each room and since the home is built, I am limited to where the
wiring is unless I go wireless, and I hate to do that since the rooms are
wired.

Thanks to all

Dan