Re: Window Bugs

Intellisense FG730 glassbreak detectors are good...they're acoustic so you
don't have to put them on the window. Generally cover 25-30 area, depending
on room acoustics and curtains, blinds etc. YOu should also have at least
one motion detector as your third line of defense.

We have alarm permits here as well...every stinkin' town has something
different and we operate in  approx 10+ towns, 10 licenses, 10 different tax
license, 10 different tax rates...pain in the butt every 19th of the month.
Bureaucratic bullpoopy

"Dan" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Thanks all for the responses, I will trash them and look for another
| alternative. The city I live in requires us to have a permit before the
| monitoring company can call the police for dispatch to an alarm. Three
| falses, and your permit is suspended and a hefty renewal fee is applied,
so
| you experts say their trash, there gone! So, any good suggestions? Each
| window that can be accessed from the ground, roof, or balcony has a wire
| it. Each room has its own wiring and terminates at the panel. I need to
| cover each room and since the home is built, I am limited to where the
| wiring is unless I go wireless, and I hate to do that since the rooms are
| wired.
|
| Thanks to all
|
| Dan

| > DITTO !!! What junk.
| > I can't tell ya how many I have removed over the years that had NO
mercury
| > in the tubes.
| >

| > "Nomen Nescio" <nobody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | Dan said:
| > |
| > and
| > looking
| > for
| > |
| > | I would recommend installing them in your trash can.
| > |