Re: Looking for serious opinions.

Ho!!!

LOL Sorry man,look like the language barrier did some damage here....(I ran
in it like hell!)

The fishing been good even if it was damn too hot,the river were still cold
enough to make the fish react to my lure..
the best part was that there were almost no mosquito or fly around,so I knew
what not to put as lure...

the bombardier 4 wheel bike I had broke on me,got to walk on a road build by
lumber company for around 30 kilometer before I found some living soul that
could help me,but that was fun,there is a lot of activity at night in that
region! Grin   ;-)

I left my catch at my sister place she is smoking it right now,or it was
yesterday,and she will drop it here this week end,cant wait to have it...

I mainly got some "truite" and a few wall eyes...no trophy worth catch,but
still I am happy...

Now I am going back at work on Monday but they already sent me a few job on
the fax,I didn't even looked at it,that would hurt my eyes that's for sure!