Re: DSC installer code cracker

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le
message de news: oslIg.483990$IK3.473641@xxxxxxxxxxx
> chip wrote:
>> Hi Everyone,
>>      We had a local alarm company go out of business and I have been
>> getting lots of calls to take over these systems.  I know about
>> defaulting the panels and replacing the board but I have heard rumors
>> about keypads that will crack the codes and or software. Does anyone
>> know where I could get such a keypad?
>> Thanks, Chip
>>
>> gdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>

> There's no such "animal".

Sorry to burst your bubble Frank but there is such an animal,but for the
classic series panel,its taking an average of about 36 hour for the device
to open the panel..

it need to be connected to the panel as a keypad,then it start trying all
the possible installer code...so it could be shorter then 36 hour..but its
rare..