Re: 2 more alarm Alarm Companys lying to customers

Nick,

Please help me to understand.  It is a Cable Phone System that is NOT
VoIP??  Then what is it??  Are you saying that the Cable Company also has a
standard Baby Bell that produces a standard Dial Tone??  Or is it something
else.

Please enlighten me.

Les