Re: 2 more alarm Alarm Companys lying to customers

Nick, not saying you are totally wrong here but just because the lynx worked
does not mean "ALL" panels will work.    And I am sure that if the power is
off for the building (unless there is considerable UPS) no panel will work
on VoIP.

It has a lot to do with liability and less to do with lies.  The subscriber
or the alarm company???  If a customer of mine insist on VoIP then they will
sign a waiver saying that I explained the ups and downs and/or risk.  Food
for thought.

I am sure you have lit a big thread hear and I may have just thrown some
extra 89 Octane to get it started real good.

Les