Re: Take Over Practices

If you look after your clients, no dealer has much to fear from lower priced
dealers. There is a dealer here in town that sells monitoring for $9.95
monthly; he is a dealer for The Monitoring Centre in Toronto. He does all
right but nothing spectacular. Price is not everything !

But no, I cant remember losing an account because of price ! Customers move,
die, lose their jobs ...whatever, and a certain amount of attrition is
normal because of those sorts of things. I did have one client who's husband
joined ADT and they forced him to go with them, but that's their loss....

After paying my Revenue Canada bill this year, I gave some thought to
lowering my rates (either that or pay my son a hell of a lot more....:))

RHC