Take Over Practices

I had one of my customers call me today to cancel service.  It seems another
company just happened to be in the neighborhood and had a promotion going
on.  The promotion was a free alarm system with keyfob's.  So my customer
decided to go with the new company and get the free system.

    They pulled out my DSC Maxis panel that had 65 zones and put in a 2 door
and a motion lick n stick special.   Im not sure how these guys can sleep at
night when they do stuff like this.

James B