Re: Robert L. Bass is a Liar and a fraud. Evidence below

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 11:44:53 GMT, Optional <fillingtheform@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Graham,
>High marks on vocabulary but please spend some time brushing up on
>your grammer and usage.   The except is my edit.
>
>Anyway, inquiring minds want to know what sexual practices Mr. Bass
>has engaged members of this forum in.  And may we base the credibility
>of your other accustions (not excerpted) on your answer to this
>question?

Hey girlie-man, do you see the little symbols in front of that text?
They are called "greater-than signs", and are used to de-limit quoted
text from reply text.

--

-G

Never underestimate the stupidity of a very large person in powerful groups.