Re: Robert L. Bass is a Liar and a fraud. Evidence below

Optional wrote:
> Frank Olson wrote:
>

>> Google link  http://tinyurl.com/hxhpp   interesting reading.
>

> Excerpt:
>
>>You don't hesitate to include participants in this group that don't happen
>>to cow-tow to your self-proclaimed magnificence in sick and twisted
>>examples of prurient practices.  -Graham
>

> Graham,
> High marks on vocabulary but please spend some time brushing up on
> your grammer and usage.   The except is my edit.
>
> Anyway, inquiring minds want to know what sexual practices Mr. Bass
> has engaged members of this forum in.  And may we base the credibility
> of your other accustions (not excerpted) on your answer to this
> question?

Graham didn't write that.  And so it's missing a few commas.  Big deal.
   And so I've started two sentences with "and".  I even ended the last
one with it.  This isn't the only Group out there in which "monkeys"
have access to keyboards, ya know.  :-)

To answer your question, have a read here:

http://tinyurl.com/s4f4y

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com