Re: Robert L. Bass is a Liar and a fraud. Evidence below

Frank Olson wrote:

>  Google link  http://tinyurl.com/hxhpp   interesting reading.

Excerpt:
>You don't hesitate to include participants in this group that don't happen
>to cow-tow to your self-proclaimed magnificence in sick and twisted
>examples of prurient practices.  -Graham

Graham,
High marks on vocabulary but please spend some time brushing up on
your grammer and usage.   The except is my edit.

Anyway, inquiring minds want to know what sexual practices Mr. Bass
has engaged members of this forum in.  And may we base the credibility
of your other accustions (not excerpted) on your answer to this
question?