Re: Hourly Service Rate

"Matt Ion" <soundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
Uou4g.84685$P01.65228@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Frank Olson wrote:
>> Matt Ion wrote:
>>
>>> I dunno, even just getting from Guildford to Maillardville in an an hour
>>> can be a challenge most afternoons!
>>

>> Yeah, I hear ya.  The jet pack helps but lately some of my landings have
>> been tricky (darned cellphone towers!).  :-)
>
> Ah, see, that's because you're still using one of those old X-3 model
> jetpacks.  Trade up to the X-6, they have landing assist radar with radio
> emission sensors designed specifically to detect and avoid broadcast
> towers.
>
> They also include a really spiffy cup-holder, and if you get the Special
> Edition model, some really funky racing stripes.

Matt you forgot to say that the cup holder is either heated or cooled
down..for those long trip during winter or the trip over the desert..

what i like most is that Wendy's is partning up with the Noth American Jet
Pack Owner Association (NAJPOA) to offer a fly true service...

Our most beloved counter clerc will be please about that!An order will be
taken and served in less then 3 sec,or the time you need to fly from the
beginning of the roof to the other end..Now thats what i call service!

nite service wont be available where store is to close to residential
area..(too much lighting needed and it would make a few poeple angry..and i
didnt talked about the noise..i know the x6's have a low noise emission
level as required in California,but a lot poeple are still using those old
x3's.

about x3's any one know where to get an ignition pack somewhere? my son pack
is missing one,and he is tired of having to fart and use a lighter to start
his motor...he wonder if it will ever back fire on him ;-)

Now on a more serious subject... he he he

>>> I find that when customers hear this, it makes most "emergency" calls
>>> not quite so much of an emergency... :)

we serve a line of conveniance store here and even with 4 hour minimum
charge and time and a half over it,they will allways ask us to go out and
change there fucking lapse time tape recorder,at 2 in the morning, in case a
hold up occure during the rest of the night

i know we could offer them some small dvr's but they dont want it,and we
have to send all those defect tape recorder to a guy that make all  repair
for them...

and i am on stand by every for 4 week....Grrrrrrrr