Re: False alarms

> No, I meant, I don't know why Mike was charged for
> a false alarm when his message implied that the cops
> had never arrived....
>
> But there is no doubt, it IS a cash grab for the city...

You answered your own question.  They charged him because they could get away
with it.

> But then, living in Canada's capitol city filled with greedy,
> self serving politicians of all stripes, THAT comes as no
> surprise whatsoever.....

You guys have nothing on the USA.  We've got the most crooked politician in all
history.  He occupies the White House at present.  Fortunately, with term limits
we can get rid of the bum next time.

The unbelievable destruction of our economy, the criminal war on Iraq (soon to
be followed by another one against Iran), the criminal invasion of privacy by
the NSA and the FBI at the orders of GW Bush and the gross mismanagement of
disaster relief have sealed the fate of the Republican party for the next few
elections.  The Democrats are certain to take back the presidency and the House
and, with any luck at all, the Senate as well over the next two elections.

Then we can start to undo the terrible damage done by Bush -- the worst
administration since Caligula.  The worst part is that there's no way to get rid
of the bozos Bush has appointed to the USSC.  They're up for life and they will
certainly continue to damage the civil rights and personal freedoms of American
citizens for decades to come.  That will be the legacy of the jackass from
Texas.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.