Re: False alarms

No, I meant, I don't know why Mike was charged for a false alarm when his
message implied that the cops had never arrived....

But there is no doubt, it IS a cash grab for the city. But then, living in
Canada's capitol city filled with greedy, self serving politicians of all
stripes, THAT comes as no surprise whatsoever.....

RHC