Digital vs Analong Cell backup - Sunset Clause

Ok, here is the deal.  I was even aware there was a sunset clause until the
subject was brought up here several months ago.

None of my cell backup providers mentioned it too me either.  Event he ones
like Telguard that are offering a digital product.

I have a number of cell backup units in the field from a  couple different
providers that will need to be replaced.

I anybody considering who is going to get stuck with the bill for this?  I
suspect I will wind up buying all new cell backups out of my own pocket for
all of those customers if I expect to keep them as clients.

Are any of the cell backup service providers working with any of the dealers
on this?  Somehow it just doesn't seem right that I kept installing analog
cell backup units when the providers knew full well that they would be
worthless in a fairly short time period.

--
The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner

(928)782-9765 ofc