Re: Digital vs Analong Cell backup - Sunset Clause

Why are you so surprised? I expected nothing less from manufacturers than to
be left in the dark concerning matters of this kind.

Take this opportunity to subscribe to all the trade magazines you can find.
Most of them are free to alarm dealers. This issue and more were discussed
several years ago, and still get brought up from time to time.

Jim Rojas