Re: Take Over Practices

They may have tied into the existing devices but I didnt think they would
have done it for free.  They pulled out the Maxis so they would have had to
put in all new expanders or another Maxis.

When I talked to my custmer she insisted she was happy with the service we
have given her over the (10) years but she liked the idea of a system that
would use a key-fob.  She did say we should have let her know that the
system she had could have used keyfobs.  I guess we could have retained her
if we only had kept her more informed on what her system could do.

We send out a newsletter to all of our customers about 6 times a year.  It
dont look like to many people read them.  Does anyone have a better way of
keeping their customers informed?

  We charged her 15.00 per month for monitoring so I dont think price was an
issue.  Im sure she is paying double that for her "free" system.  Thanks for
all the great responses and I appreciate the objective points of view.

James B