Audio hardware for CCTV

Hello everyone,

A customer asked if I can install a dome-type camera with a microphone.
I've searched high and low, can't find anything. Does anyone know a part
that would have a decent enough quality of sound and a shape of a dome,
preferably as small as possible?

Also, not being able to find an all-in-one unit I am going to attempt to
install a regular mini dome-type camera and, in addition to it, the
Supercircuit's super high gain mic stuck in a hole drilled in the ceiling
tile:
http://www.supercircuits.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=4123&HS=1

Does anyone have any real life experience working with these? Do you get a
lot of background noise with these? Am I off-base with this solution?

Thanks!

D~

Delivered via http://www.secure-gear.com
The Internet Knowledge Base for the security industry
alt.security.alarms - 17971 messages and counting!