Re: Is swann security good enough

So for argument's sake let's say the authorities are watching you, and
because you installed this system you catch them in the act. Exactly
who do you expect to report them to, and what actions do you believe
would be taken against them? "ummm hello police? Yes send the police
quick because the police just broke in here"
You should start wearing a top hat, a monacle, and carrying a cane
because you are the biggest nut I've seen that wasn't packaged by
Planter's.