Re: OK

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > If you really want it to be a useful resource, then take the first step
> > and play nice and just let Frank paint himself like a vindictive git.
>
> I tried that.  It's not just Olson (and his numerous aliases) though.  There are
> several others who routinely attack without provocation.  It's up to them what
> they want this newsgroup to be -- total trash or a useful place in cyberspace to
> share information and ideas about alarms.  They can't have it both ways.

Actually, you fat vindictive son of a bitch YOU can't have it both
ways. You'd damned well better make sure your heart is going to last
you, you fat pig, because if you're going to trash this group anymore
that you already have, it will simply be one big garbage pit that no
end user will ever come to. We can all watch you die a painful death.
And that's exactly what you deserve.

Go ahead you fat piece of shit, get it on. I can't wait to be here to
watch you finally die in the garbage heap you created.

> I'm perfectly willing to treat them with respect.

You fucking sadistic liar you. You wouldn't know what sounds to make to
even utter the word, much less know how to give it.

> What I'm not willing to do is
> sit idly by while they continually post rubbish.  If they're willing to act like
> adults rather than foul-mouthed schoolyard bullies, I'll be happy to make nice.
> If they want to make this place a cesspool, so be it.  I guaranty that what I do
> will affect them more than what they try to do.  Sad to say in the 8+ years I've
> participated here there has been no indication that these characters are even
> capable of behaving respectfully, much less willing to do so.

Yeah so that's why all of the people in this group are chastising you
90 percent of the time and it's only YOU who's go a problem with
everybody else. What a coincidence that YOU are the one and only one
who gets blamed for what goes on here and you claim it's the whole
world thats bad bad bad and is against you for no reason.  You're so
innocent and never did a thing to deserve all of this.

YOU ARE THE REASON, you stupid arrogant bastard.

> I realize you're a newcomer and you haven't seen 1% of the malignant, vitriolic
> trash these guys have posted.  You also may not realize that they've gone RL
> with me numerous times, made threatening phone calls to my home, posted the
> names, addresses and telephone numbers of my elderly parents and their neighbors
> (including children's telephone numbers), attempted to interfere with my
> business by harassing my distributors and manufacturers, etc.

Ahhhhhh but isn't it amazing that it was only fair play turned around
to do exactly to you what YOU'D already done to someone else. OH YES
......! That's right. It's alright for you to go real life with people
and call their jobs and employers but it's not alright for someone to
do it to you.   Oh yeah ...... that's not fair ............ Bullshit
You get and got exactly what you dish out there, you fat bastard.
EXACTLY what you deserve.

> This isn't just about a few nasty-mouthed jerks having their "kicks and
> giggles".  They've repeatedly tried to harm my business and even attacked my
> family.  These same people are actually entering people's homes and businesses
> offering services to *protect* them from crime!  The very idea that such a vile
> group of repugnant scum might be entrusted with the lives and property of
> unsuspecting victims is like something out bf a Steven King novel.
>
> Umm, other than that they're really a likeable bunch, no?

Exactly what you've done ....... you get in return ........ Fat ass.

Now that you've got more than 90 percent of the participants of this
Newsgroup to dislike what you've done here, you've decided that you may
as well make it entirely useless.  If people don't do it YOUR way then
your going to hold the Newsgroup ransom. That's the same thing you did
so many years ago in that Aviataion group when you stole that
information from someone and said it was yours. Remember that?
History seems to repeat it's self when your involved. You do the same
thing to every Newsgroup you can't have your own way in.

Bring it on you arrogant son of a bitch.

Show everyone exactly what you are. Do everything that you possibly can
to complete your destruction of this Newsgroup ..... because that means
that YOU can't have it either.